- San Antonio
- Corpus Christi
- New Braunfels
- Hill Country
Rev. Rene Esparza was wonderful! His charisma brought the ceremony to life and his directions were easy to follow. Very professional and punctual, but also has a great sense of humor which filled my ceremony with so much personality, thank you again, highly recommended!- Ally
I highly recommend to ALL in San Antonio, especially military who may be in need of a quick ceremony!!
We had a wonderful experience due to the quality of service and convenience of Everlasting Elopements.
We had the best experience with Everlasting Elopements. It was flawless and the day was perfect!!
San Antonio Botanical Garden
The San Antonio Botanical Garden is a beautiful location that offers many spaces around the park that can host ceremonies up to 75 guests with full ceremony setup. Open to the public but still very private, the Garden has many great spaces for photography.
Permit Fees apply to Guest Count
- 1-20 guests $200 daily (standing only, restricted to certain areas in the garden) Non-formal ceremony- no aisle walk down)
- 1-49 guests $390 M-Tr, $480 F-S
- 50-75 guests $550 M-Tr, $650 F-S
- Times ceremonies are offered 9am-3pm, later time may be available for additional fees
Chair Set Up: Yes, chairs have to be rented from the Garden, $5 plus $75 setup fee and delivery fee
Aisle Entry: Yes, depending on location
Public Restrooms: Yes, Room for bride to freshen up
PA System for Music: Yes
Open to Public: Yes, during Garden Hours, Private if rented after 5pm, additional rental fee applies
Weather: Rain or Shine, Auld House can be rented for additional fee, call for pricing and availability
Maximum Guest Count: 75
Able to Accommodate Mini Reception: No
- Rose Garden Permit Fee starting at $180 Maximum of 4 guests
- Kumamoto En (Closed until OCT 2019) Permit Fee starting at $180 Maximum of 15 guests
- Sensory Garden Permit Fee Starting at $180 Maximum of 20 guests
- Wisteria Arbor (Closed until OCT 2019) Permit Fee Starting at $180 Maximum of 75 guests
- Conservatory Permit Fee Starting at $180 Maximum of 75 guests