Need a Payment Plan? We will work with you to perform the ceremony of your dreams and make a payment plan custom to your needs.
Payments plans are offered to qualifying couples and allow them up to 60 days past their ceremony date to make full payment.
How it works!
1. Contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a payment plan before your payment due date.
– If a request is made after the due date (and approved), late fees will be due.
We suggest to all couples that they make as many partial payments prior to their due date as possible. This will allow them to save money on interest charges on the remaining balance and also increases the couple’s chance of getting approved for a payment plan.
2. Conditions of Payment Plan
– $50 setup fee
– 10-20% downpayment on the remaining balance
– 5% APR on the remaining balance
– Balance due in full 60 days from the date of your wedding
– Couple’s Wedding license will be held until the full balance is paid (Wedding licenses are good for 90 days from the date they are obtained)
Please note that Everlasting Elopements is not responsible for wedding licenses that expire due to non-payment.
– All pictures and/or videos will be held until the full balance is paid.
4. Approval Process
– We will not run your credit. Decisions are based on a ratio of payments made prior to the payment due date to the remaining balance owed.
– Ability to pay the $50 payment plan setup fee plus 10-20% at the time of requesting the payment plan
– We suggest making partial payments prior to requesting a payment plan. This allows you to establish a payment record and allows us to have good faith in regular payments.
You may always pay towards your ceremony at no additional cost prior to the ceremony as long as the ceremony is paid in full by the due date.
Don’t wait any longer.
Start planning your ceremony today.